The DefendAPack® Vest is made of 1680 Ballistic Denier Nylon, and its patented design allows for interchangeable plates, depending on your level of protection needed.
- Can be put on in less than 5 seconds
- Comes with 1 (One) Vest and 2 (Two) NIJ Cerfified Level IIIA Plates
- Lowest priced Bulletproof Vest on the market today
- Plates can be easily swapped out and upgraded through patented design Velcro openings
- Can be easily stored in existing bag, backpack, in lockers, under the desk
- Lightweight and comfortable; can be worn daily under clothes
- Additional NIJ Level IIIA and/or NIJ Level III Bulletproof Plates can be added to offer further protection
- Can be easily added to DefendAPack® Backpack
Patented Design Deploys in Seconds:
- The user simply uses puts the vest on like any other piece of clothing; heavy-duty Velcro keeps vest from slipping once put on.
Level IIIA Protection against: Small Handguns, Low-Velocity Handguns, High-Velocity Handguns, High Powered Handguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Most Shotgun rounds including slugs and buckshot.
NIJ IIIA Rated Armor will NOT protect the wearer against machine guns, high-powered rifles, and assault rifles. Only NIJ Level III and higher are rated to protect against those types of weapons.
- Weight of DefendAPack® Vest with two (2) NIJ Level IIIA Plate - 3 lbs
- Plate Dimensions: 10" x 12"
NOTE: Vest can be purchased with NIJ Level III plates for higher level of protection. Total weight of Vest with two (2) NIJ Level III Pates is 6 lbs. Click here for more info.
I ordered one vest as a trial fit and subsequently ordered several more for our family. It's very easy to to put on, the armor is lightweight and thus more conducive to be used.
Well pleased, especially the low price. Vest appears to be well made. Only suggestion is to darken or camo the logo. The white logo makes a good target.
It would be nice to have some mesh ventilation, but I guess you have to sacrifice comfort for safety.
Long, long ago I had many challenges to face and thru the years learned that I had to face many things but as age overcame me I knew I had to take steps to protect me and my wife. I was a LEO and a training officer in my last days and knew that the police can't be there 24/7 so one must take steps to protect yourself. At over 80 with a wife who is on oxygen 24/7 we were a soft target but I will not allow that thanks to your affordable best. For many years I worked and did my job without a vest but now I could thanks to you product and price, thank you.
Vest fits well and is not heavy or cumbersome.
I haven't been shot so IDK what I'm supposed to review. It's not the most comfy but the pads are large and it's $100 less than any other 3A on the market. It has a bright white embroidered logo that I had to ink out.