Reinforce your DefendAPack® Backpack or vest with a Bulletproof Insert for additional stopping power.
- Additional Plates are intended to be purchased by New Customers or Previous Customers who will purchase or who have purchased a DefendAPack® Backpack or Vest item(s).
- These VIP customers should call us prior to ordering any replacement plates so that we may invoice you with VIP Preferred Pricing which will be significantly less than the price listed here.
- VIP customers, please call 561-651-9827 prior to ordering any replacement plates. There is a 30-day wait for these plates for NON-VIP Customers. ONLY TWO PLATES PER ORDER will be processed unless you have made prior arrangements with management.
Level IIIA Protection against: Small Handguns, Low-Velocity Handguns, High-Velocity Handguns, High Powered Handguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Most Shotgun rounds including slugs and buckshot.
NIJ IIIA Rated Armor will NOT protect the wearer against machine guns, high-powered rifles, and assault rifles. Only NIJ Level III and higher are rated to protect against those types of weapons.
Weight: 1 lb
Plate Dimensions: 10" x 12" x 1"
For XL Size, Please Add 1 Full Inch on Either End of Large Measurements Listed.
Chest: Up to 36″; Waist: 22″-30″; US Women’s Size 0-8; US Child’s size 7-14
Chest: 36″-44″; Waist 30″-36″; US Women’s Size 8-12; US Child’s size 14-16
Chest: 42″-50″; Waist: 36″-42″; US Women’s Size: 12-16
Chest: 48″-56″; Waist: 44″-50″; US Women’s Size: 16-22
Backpacks are one size.
Level IIIA Protection against:
Small Handguns, Low-Velocity Handguns, High-Velocity Handguns, High Powered Handguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Most Shotgun rounds including slugs and buckshot.
Level III Protection against:
Machine Guns, High-Powered Rifles, Assault Rifles (non-armor piercing rounds), M80s, AR15s (standard rounds), Small Handguns, Low-Velocity Handguns, High-Velocity Handguns, High Powered Handguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Most Shotgun rounds including slugs and buckshot.
Special Note on Body Armor Purchases
Body armor is LEGAL in all 50 states with only the following three restrictions:
- Body armor is ILLEGAL if you have been convicted of a violent felony.
- Body armor may NOT be shipped to a civilian in Connecticut. Body armor purchases in Connecticut are not allowed by State regulations to occur over the internet; they must be made only through an in-person authorized store purchase.
- Wearing body armor while committing a crime will increase penalties GREATLY. Body armor was NOT designed for nor intended for criminals.
You can purchase your DefendAPack® vest, backpack and plates online and take delivery in 49 of the 50 contiguous states. Connecticut is the only exception as outlined above.
I was a little weary at first that such a soft body armor would be successful, but I was wrong. This is a great product and recommend this panel for anyone in everyday use in vest, backpacks or whatever there needs may be.