- Most economical option
- Extremely durable; perfect for small children
- Includes 1 (one) Level IIIA, NIJ Certified Bulletproof Plate and 1 (one) Backpack made of 1680 Ballistic Denier Nylon
- The plate slides inside the backpack in an interior pocket slot
- Additional NIJ Level IIIA and/or NIJ Level III Bulletproof Plates can be added to offer further protection.
- Comes with 2 size liners so it can be easily upgraded at any time with DefendAPack® Bulletproof Vest
Patented Design Deploys in Seconds:
- The user simply uses the backpack as a shield in active shooter situations by wearing the backpack in front or back of the body.
- Weight of DefendAPack® with NIJ Level IIIA Plate - 2.0 lbs
- Weight with NIJ Level III Plate - 4.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 4"
- Plate Dimensions: 10" x 12"
Bag was a little average looking not really any added compartments or straps zippers seemed cheap as they did not work properly at first then I fixed them. Not really sure if this is your fault as this happend every item I have bought this year had a faulty zipper. At any rate for 55 bux it aint a bad bag.
Bought them for my 2 grandchildren, quite roomy inside for books. The price was great.
On day ONE, a zipper broke. On day TWO another zipper broke. By day three ALL of the zippers were broken. I have emailed the company and I have never received a response. You can tell that Defend A Pack knows that their product is inferior simply by reading their RETURN POLICY. Here's a quote "If the item is still in your possession after 10 days from receipt, we must consider it used and we will not issue a refund or replacement. There are no exceptions." - A true testament to them NOT standing by their product. TEN DAYS. no exceptions... Yesterday my daughter showed me that the stitching came apart where the strap meets the bottom of the pack. TEN DAYS ONLY folks, There are no exceptions, no exceptions...
The day I got it and got it out of the package I tried to unzip it to check it out and the zipper handle broke in half, not 2 minutes after coming out of the packaging. For spending 70 bucks on a backpack I expected more.
Very nice item.